Thursday, December 18, 2008

Selfish Promotion


This has nothing to do with the general topic of this site. It's just a selfish promotion for my artwork, but it might provide a link to a site you may be able to use in the future for special occasions. You can click on the stamp for a larger view to see the detail.

The site is called Zazzle, and I actually discovered it by accident. The photo you see here is an example of a postage stamp I created using one of my original paintings. I've actually created about 20 of them this week, using different paintings, and they're all available for sale at my gallery site on Zazzle. Here's the link if you want to check them out.


The price is more expensive than regular postage stamps, but they're unique in case you're looking for something different or special. You can even design your own stamps by uploading your own graphics such as photos of your kids, your pets, your grandkids, your cars, whatever you wish. It's something you might want to keep in mind as a really unusual Christmas gift. I believe you can still order them and get them in time for Christmas.

No comments: